oooh love to baby perrinbrese from baby bierbrauer!
I'm trying to post something, sorry if this has gone through 3X's now.BUT... Congratulations you 3!!!!!!
Can't wait to see the baby bump grow!! Xoxo auntie jenna
JOHN!!! What have you been up to?! Wonderful news. The best days of your life are now in front of you. You will make an incredible father. Todd
Absolutely, positively thrilled for you two!! xoxo,The Finfer Family
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Yay! Yay!
Oh hell yeah! I'm so so so so excited. Ask Ariane--I just start balling when I think about it--I just get so happy.
More pictures!!
oooh love to baby perrinbrese from baby bierbrauer!
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to post something, sorry if this has gone through 3X's now.
ReplyDeleteBUT...
Congratulations you 3!!!!!!
Can't wait to see the baby bump grow!! Xoxo auntie jenna
ReplyDeleteJOHN!!! What have you been up to?! Wonderful news. The best days of your life are now in front of you. You will make an incredible father.
ReplyDeleteTodd
Absolutely, positively thrilled for you two!!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
The Finfer Family
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Yay! Yay!
ReplyDeleteOh hell yeah! I'm so so so so excited. Ask Ariane--I just start balling when I think about it--I just get so happy.
ReplyDeleteMore pictures!!
ReplyDelete